Frequently Asked Questions
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. WHERE CAN I RESET IT?
Once you click on the link, you will be prompted to enter your KU Online ID. In order to verify your identity, you will be prompted with the three challenge questions that you created when you first set up your KU Online ID.
After successfully verifying your identity, you will be prompted to change your password which will then be sent to you.
CAN I USE THE SAME CREDENTIALS FOR KU CONNECT THAT I HAVE FOR MYKU PORTAL?
WHAT SERVICES AND INFORMATION ARE AVAILABLE ON MYKU PORTAL?
Within the myKU portal, you can find:
- Notifications from registrar
- Financial aid and financial account information
- List of courses
- Library and other administrative university functions
WHICH BROWSERS ARE SUPPORTED FOR THE KU CONNECT LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
- Internet Explorer 9 and higher
- Chrome 29 and higher
- Safari 5 and higher
- Firefox 23 and higher
- Flash 10 and higher (if you want to use the audio/video recording or viewing features)
- Respondus Lockdown Browser 4.0 and higher
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS?
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Acrobat Reader
- Webcam for video chat (often built into computers)
- Audio microphone (often built into computers)
- Speakers (often built into computers)
WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION OF THE CANVAS STUDENT MOBILE APPLICATION?
Android users can download the Canvas Student mobile app on the Google Play Store.